Saturday 20 February 2016

These felt hearts are just too, too cute

We all live in hope and mine today is that Spring is just around the corner. I feel like this because it has been an awful day. The rain has poured down and we have had to keep the lights on almost all day. So to cheer myself up I decided to make some Spring like hearts to decorate my little tree in the lounge.


These hearts were quick to make as they only used running stitch for the edges of the hearts and the buttons take no time at all to sew on. The extra bits and pieces are embroiderd on. I used some straight stitches, some lazy daisy (fantastic name), and some French knots for texture.

I'm going to make a white one this evening but I shall use green embroidery cotton  for the stitching. 

No comments:

Post a Comment